Saturday, November 10, 2018

Proposed Minutes HOA Board of Directors Meeting Thursday 18, 2018


Proposed Minutes
HOA Board of Directors Meeting
Thursday, October 18, 2018


  1. Call to order
    1. 7:08 pm
    2. Introductions to new member, Sarah McCullough
  2. Previous HOA Minutes from June 07, 2018 approved
  3. Treasurer’s report
    1. Discussed outreach for getting more dues from non-paying members
    2. Voted to move HOA saved money to CoAmerica for 18 months for a better rate
      1. Approved
    3. Vote to approved the treasurer’s report
      1. Approved
  4. Welcome wagon
    1. Discussed efforts to contact new neighbors
  5. Trunk or Treat
    1. Preparations are on track
    2. Please bring candy and baked goods in your car to share
    3. HOA will provide bug spray for everyone
  6. Directory
    1. Area directors thanked for providing information
    2. Discussed the best time to print the neighborhood directory
    3. Discussed difficulties in contacting reluctant neighbors
  7. Cheyne thanked for maintaining the website
    1. Meet the neighbor feature is popular
  8. Dues
    1. Discussed methods of contacting neighbors to collect dues
  9. Red bows
    1. Decided to continue to make the bows instead of buying them
    2. Will have a bow making party Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at Sarah McCullough’s house at 7:00pm
    3. Will put the bows out on December 5 or 6
  10. Cookie exchange
    1. Date
    2. Alice will need tables
    3. Chad might host a Chicken Wing exchange on the same day
  11. Yard of the Month
    1. David Corley will continue to award the honor at his discretion
  12. Possible future events
    1. Movie by the pond
      1. Will continue to investigate a future event
    2. Breakfast with Santa
      1. Will get with Natalia to schedule this year’s event
    3. Potluck
      1. Vote to fund, approved
    4. Vote to approve red bow supplies
      1. Approved
    5. Spring potluck at Harris house
  13. Vote to fund name tags for the McCulloughs
    1. Approved
    2. Board of directors reminded and encouraged to wear name tags
  14. New business
    1. Discussed oak wilt and different ways to address it
    2. Reminded the HOA that door-to-door solicitors need to wear a reflective vest and permit issued by the city
  15. Next meeting date
    1. Red bow party, Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at Sarah’s house
  16. Adjourn
    1. 8:44pm

No comments:

Post a Comment