Saturday, March 10, 2018

Mont Del HOA Meeting Proposed Minutes


Mont Del HOA Meeting
Proposed Minutes
Tuesday, March 06, 2018
  1. Call to order
    1. Alice Miller called the meeting to order at 7:09pm on March 06, 2018 at 44 Bounty Rd W
  2. Previous Meeting Approvals
    1. The previous meeting’s minutes were approved
    2. The treasurer’s report was approved
  3. Cheryl Fortner will take over Don Shipe's area director position – approved
    1. Cheyne will share the “Mont Del 101” document on the website
  4. Welcome wagon
    1. Chad Jones will welcome new renters
  5. Entrance Maintenance
    1. Alice will check with Richard O'Glee to discuss future maintenance
    2. Cleaning party March 24 at  9:00 am
  6. Directory database
    1. Send updated contact information to Alice Miller
  7. Facebook page content creation
    1. Anyone can add content, confirmed
  8. Pond party
    1. Will convert to a fall festival/trunk or treat
    2. Will plan additional events during the next meeting
  9. Website
    1. Need more content, maybe at least once per month provided by area directors
    2. Will try to add more features like Paul Galvin and Sonny, maybe Beekeeping by Anna Jones
    3. Will start putting Benbrook city events and announcements on the website
  10. Dues
    1. Big push for september and october collection
    2. Dianne and Megan will make a flier explaining the benefit of paying dues
    3. Integrating Electronic payment capabilities will be a priority
    4. Set up paypal and venmo accounts – approved
    5. Anne Santana will make a postcard
  11. Red bows
    1. Stored for next year
    2. Replacements will be made for next year
  12. Yard of the month was awarded to the malicks for the christmas lightshow
    1. email David Corley for potential yard of month candidates
  13. Possible future events
    1. Alice will talk to Wes about movie by the pond
    2. Alice will look into a potential potluck location
    3. Wine/beer tasting will be considered if there is interest
    4. Another neighborhood walk will be discussed during the next meeting
  14. Old business
    1. bridge update
      1. Benbrook and fort worth inter-local agreement working together to begin the engineering report
      2. 1 to 1.5 years after the engineering report is completed
    2. Cookie exchange was successful
    3. Breakfast with santa was successful
    4. Payment for red ribbons – approved
  15. New business
    1. Name tags for Donna Weth and Cheryl Fortner, expense approved
    2. Cookie exchange date set for December 01, 2018
    3. Creek/drainage erosion was discussed
  16. Next meeting date
    1. Tuesday June 05, 2018
    2. location to be determined
  17. Adjourn
    1. Alice Miller adjourned the meeting at 8:19pm

No comments:

Post a Comment