Thursday, September 28, 2017

Mont Del HOA Officer Meeting September 25, 2017

Below are the proposed minutes from the last HOA officer Meeting


Mont Del HOA Meeting
Proposed Minutes
Tuesday, September 25, 2017


  1. Call to order
    1. Alice Miller called to order the regular meeting of the HOA at 7:10pm on September 10, 2017 at Kevin Gahagan's house
  2. Previous Meeting Approvals
    1. The previous meeting’s minutes were approved
    2. The treasurer’s report was approved
  3. Welcome Wagon/New Neighbors
    1. Still need volunteers
    2. Can be set up as a committee to share the responsibility
  4. Entrance Sign
    1. Crystal Estrada volunteered to maintain the sign
  5. Directory Database
    1. Alan McDaniel will take over maintenance
    2. Please email any contact updates to alanmcdad@gmail.com
  6. Oak Wilt
    1. The city will not treat 3 of the 11 oak trees.  Cheyne Hadley will work with the HOA to determine who owns the trees and whose financial responsibility they are
  7. Website
    1. Cheyne Hadley will continue to maintain the website
    2. Area Directors were encouraged to provide content
    3. Decided to start using the facebook page again and make the group private
  8. Dues
    1. HOA will continue to explore the best electronic payment method
    2. Venmo was discussed
  9. Red Bows
    1. Need a count of how many to make by November 17
    2. Bow making party set for Novermber 28 at 7:00pm
    3. Bow clean up will take place between January 02 and January 06
  10. Cookie Exchange
    1. Chad and Crystal volunteered to provide tables
    2. December 02, 2:00pm to 4:00pm
  11. Yard of the Month
    1. David Corley volunteered to restart the program and judge potential lawns
    2. Funds were approved for David Corley to obtain a metal “Yard of the Month” sign
  12. Possible Future events
    1. Movie by the pond
      1. Alice Miller will talk to Wes Myers to obtain the equipment needed
      2. A date will be determined at a later time
    2. Breakfast with Santa
      1. Funds were approved to cover the costs of the event
    3. Potluck
      1. Set for Spring
      2. Will look into alternate locations
    4. Wine/Beer Tasting
      1. Will look into Lone Star Taps and Caps
    5. Hospitality Class at Hurley House
      1. No determination was made
    6. Neighborhood Walks
      1. A date for a Christmas lights walk will be set at a later time
    7. Yoga by the Pond
      1. Will ask Barbara Eason and Amy Luskey
    8. Name Tags of Officers
      1. David Corley will obtain a quote
  13. Old Business
    1. None
  14. New Business
    1. A talk is planned to discuss the challenges and opposition to creating a mandatory HOA
    2. Don Shipe suggested creating a Clearfork Bridge communication and information hub
    3. David Corley suggested setting up a town forum to discuss the Clearfork Bridge
    4. Heated bridge debate ensued and endured until Alice Miller adjourned the meeting
  15. Adjourn
    1. Alice Miller adjourned the meeting at 8:40pm

No comments:

Post a Comment